We began editing today, I found that it wasn't too hard to do after playing around with final cut for a while. The clip list that I had made previously really helped us as it meant that we didn't waste time trying to find the right clip, we had around 50 clips so it saved us a lot of time!
We also began brainstorming ideas and making our mood board for our main project. All the images we used on our mood board were chosen because we felt that they represented our plot and created the right mood and feeling that we want for our story. We got most of our images from magazines, but some also came from the internet. Most images were related to superheros because that is going to be the main theme in our story.