- R&P: Task 1 & 2 - Title annotations and Essay
- R&P: Task 3 - Audience Research
- R&P: Task 4 - 25 Word Pitch and Mood Board
- R&P:Task 5 - Script and Foley/Sound Research
- R&P: Task 6 - Photo Storyboard and Draft Sketches
- R&P: Task 7 - Prop List and Shot List
- R&P: Task 8 - Location Recce
- R&P: Task 9 - Risk Assessment
- Preliminary Task
- Main Task - Film Title Sequence
Wednesday, 25 January 2012
I did various print screens from 4 different title sequences and then analysed each print screen. I tried to get the title sequences from films that had different genres, so that I was able to see the contrast between title sequences of different genres. This would also give us an idea of what certain genres should look like, so that when it comes to our own film, we can film a title sequence appropriate for the genre we choose.
Today, we researched title sequences that had been uploaded to YouTube by previous G321 candidates. This helped us to understand what is expected of us, it also helped clarify our vision of what we want and what we don't want for our own title sequence. I think it also made us realise that this project is going to be harder than we first expected.